If you are struggling with debt and wonder whether you should consider filing for bankruptcy, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are any of your credit card accounts more than 30 days late?
- Do you only pay the minimum payment due on your credit cards?
- Do you float or bounce checks in order to buy food or pay monthly expenses such as electric or gas?
- Do you have multiple mortgages on your house?
- Are you thinking about taking out another mortgage?
- Have you reached the credit limit on one or more of your credit cards?
- Have you borrowed money to pay off your credit cards only to accrue significant balances again?
- Do you live from paycheck to paycheck?
- Have you borrowed money from friends or relatives to meet obligations?
- Are you behind on your house or car payments?
- Is your house in jeopardy of foreclosure?
If the answer to more than one of these questions is yes, call the Gerald Stewart Law Firm to schedule a free initial consultation. We are an experienced, affordable, full service Florida bankruptcy law practice that is dedicated to helping clients with debt relief.